If you’re interested in financial freedom and personal development but you’re having issues committing to and sacrificing for your financial freedom, then you need to read the Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker.
When I read this book, I was finally able to decide that I wanted to be a millionaire and that I was willing to pay the price to be one. Since then, my money blueprint (mindset) has been changing little by little as well and so can yours.
Actually, the book has quite a few lessons for different individuals and I believe that there are many lessons you can learn from this book if you’re willing to sit down and read it carefully. I learned so many different things, however, I’ll merely be sharing the things that particularly stood out for me in this book as the reasons why you may want to read it.
Table of Contents
- 1 You should read the book, “Secrets of a Millionaire Mind” to:
- 1.1 1. Gain awareness of your money blueprint (financial mindset)
- 1.2 2. Understand how rich, middle class, and poor people think
- 1.3 3. Understand the things in your life that are hindering you
- 1.4 4. Enriched with declarations
- 1.5 Other than the reasons why you should read the Secrets of a Millionaire Mind, you should know that this book helped me in the following ways:
You should read the book, “Secrets of a Millionaire Mind” to:
1. Gain awareness of your money blueprint (financial mindset)
According to T. Harv, your money blueprint is your way of being in relation to money. It is what determines how much you earn and how you spend, save and invest your money. Based on the manifestation process formula provided by T. Harv, “your thoughts lead to your feelings which lead to your actions and your actions lead to your results”
Have you ever calculated your monthly expenses and wondered to yourself, “How did I spend this much money?” or have you ever suddenly noticed that you’re broke? Until you understand your money mindset, it would be hard for you to understand your money impulses, money beliefs, and how you spend money. And these are important if you ever want to be a millionaire.
2. Understand how rich, middle class, and poor people think
With up to 17 wealth files designed to help you change your money blueprint, T. Harv will give you a rich understanding of the difference between the thoughts, feelings, and actions of rich people compared to the middle class and poor people.
While assessing these differences, you should be able to pick out those thoughts, feelings, and actions that you have that actually belong to a poor person and are restraining you from becoming a wealthy and better person. And the exercises, if you do them diligently should help you gradually change some of those mindsets.
3. Understand the things in your life that are hindering you
This book will give you a good understanding of your inner world: your thoughts, feelings, and actions that have been affecting your results. If you can take a stand while reading this book, you can immediately start taking action to work towards your desired financial status and financial goals.
4. Enriched with declarations
This book is enriched with various declarations to help you speak positivity into your life. If you’re someone who needs motivation once in a while, you can do what I did. You can write out the wealth files and wealth principles that apply to you along with the declarations and whenever you’re feeling down, you can read them out to yourself. It can help a lot.
Other than the reasons why you should read the Secrets of a Millionaire Mind, you should know that this book helped me in the following ways:
- It helped me to decide to play the money game to win.
- It helped me learn to be open to opportunities that come my way.
- It helped me to ease my introverted desire to always hide in my shell and gain a positive mindset toward promoting myself.
- It made me determined to grow my mastery and competence till I’m bigger than my problems.
- It made me learn to be more open and willing to receive (yes, strangely enough, I used to feel awkward when I receive from others without paying for it).
- It made me understand the importance of leaving my comfort zone.
I believe that in my first reading, I have not truly or fully absorbed some of the lessons that this book can teach me, therefore, it is inevitable that I may read this book again in the next few years.
What about you? In what way has this book influenced you, helped you, motivated you, or improved your journey towards financial freedom?
If you have read this book, please leave a comment. Let’s discuss the points in this book that touched you in one way or the other and improved your life or money mindset.
If you haven’t, please click the following link to get your copy of “Secrets of a Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth” by T. Harv Eker from Amazon.