Table of Contents
- 1 How Timestripe Works – Features
Timestripe App Review Video Description
In this Timestripe review video, I’ll be reviewing a goal planner productivity app that can actually help you plan your entire life (if you want) or just help you plan your entire year, month or week.
Timestripe is something new and different from other regular time management productivity apps because it’s a goal-oriented productivity app that uses the horizons of focus productivity system and helps you organize your entire life from the tasks you need to do today to the goals you plan to achieve in the next 1-20 years.
In this video, I’ll be showing you how to set goals with Timestripe’s Horizons, how to build habits with Timestripe’s Climbs, and how to stay focused on the long term with Timestripe’s calendars.
If you’re interested in watching my review of the columns app, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwYER4NZMOQ
Timestripe App Review Script
You’ve probably seen many task management apps like notion, columns, etc
Timestripe is something new and different from other productivity apps because it’s a goal-oriented productivity app that uses the horizons of focus productivity system and helps you organize your entire life from the tasks you need to do today to the goals you plan to achieve in your lifetime.
How Timestripe Works – Features
- Time block your tasks/Goals
- Tasks/Goals have subtasks and notes
- Easily move goals and tasks around (between board/between days, months & years)
- Recurring tasks for the days of the week
Pros on Horizons
- Unfinished tasks are moved to the next day
- Time Management/Calendar
- Organize Long term goals and daily tasks so you can see the big picture
- Goal-oriented planner from Lifetime to Today’s goals
- Write down goals for different parts of your life (Work Goals, Career Goals)
- Link Goals from Horizons to Boards
- Smart Educational programs for all kinds of goals
- Helps you to build habits
4. Calendar View
5. Summary View
6. Insights of the Day View
7. Finding things across Timestripe
- Create and search for tags
- Navigate & Separate goals with colors, hashtags, etc
- Makes up for all the flaws of Columns.app but comes with its minimalism
- The pricing can get a little high
- Difference between regular timestripe and pro version
- Can be scary for some people to plan out their entire lifetime
- You can’t export info you added easily
- The columns are not collapsible like Columns app
- Not as minimalist as the Columns app
If you’re looking for a goal planner to plan your lifetime, then Timestripe is it for you. Personally, I think you can easily create a similar goal planner with Columns or even Todoist. You’ll just have to do more heavy lifting than with Timestripe where they’ve already given you a structure to work with.
I also really like Timestripe’s recurring tasks pattern but since that can be easily found with Todoist, there’s nothing special about that too. I’ll say Timestripe greatest strength is their Columns and the ability to build a horizon of focus and the goal-oriented nature of the platform.